Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Graph Coloring

From: Sergii Dymchenko <kit1980_at_...6...>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 18:21:25 -0700
Hi again,

I managed to solve my problem using this method:

Colors array :: 1..4.
Bunch of Colors[I] #\= Colors[J] constraints.
search(Colors, 0, first_fail, indomain_min, complete, []).
The answer (minimal number of colors needed) is max value in Colors.

I'm just not sure why this works correctly and if it works in general case
or for my instances only (around 100 tests with 100 nodes and around 100
tests with 1000 nodes).

The good thing is that it works fast (less than 30 sec for 100 tests of
1000 nodes on my laptop).

Sergii.