[eclipse-clp-users] Appropriate application?

From: Chip Nowacek <chip_at_...355...>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:43:25 -0500
I need to walk users gently through a sophisticated data model, using their
own data and being flexible about what data I solicit when. I'm really just
helping them populate a model with which they are unfamiliar. I teach about
the structure as I go. Once they are comfortable, the system would offer
suggestions based on patterns in their data. Ideally, the engine would run
in the browser though I may have to deal with a server.

Any suggestions? Is ECLiPSe-CLP a system to consider?

Thank you,

Chip