Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Segmentation fault when loading large source file

From: Sergii Dymchenko <kit1980_at_...6...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:48:01 -0800
Thank you, Joachim.

I can assure you that this is not a homework, this is a problem from
recent http://ch24.org/ test round, that took place last Friday.

BTW, I would like to recommend to participate in this contest to all
fellow ECLiPSe users - the contests rules allow to use any programming
language or system, and most of the problems have 10 input of
gradually increasing size, so constraint programming can be used to
quickly solve some of not so large inputs without inventing
specialized algorithm. The contest's electronic round scheduled to
this Saturday, but every team must consist of exactly three members
and the contest time is inconvenient for the USA.

As for your program, group_same_key_values looks a bit intimidating to
me. I don't think I could had come up with something like this during
the contest.

Sergii.