Re: [eclipse-clp-users] How to find a route between a collection of nodes in a graph?

From: Marco Gavanelli <marco.gavanelli_at_...17...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:49:57 +0000
Dear Hadeer,

your problem looks like a variation of the Hamiltonian Circuit in which
you have different starting and ending nodes.

Here you can find a solution to the Tavelling Salesperson Problem, which
is the Hamiltonian circuit with a minimization of the travelled distance:

http://eclipseclp.org/archive/eclipse-users/0471.html

You might take inspiration from this solution.

Cheers,
Marco

--
Marco Gavanelli, Ph.D. in Computer Science
Dept of Engineering