Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Bug in lex_lt with occurrences?

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:52:15 +0000
Hi Sergii,

Thanks for reporting this. It looks to be a bug in ic_global's lex_lt/2
(i.e. not because of incorrect interaction with occurrences/3), as a
constraint X #> Y should be posted for the last elements of lex_lt(Xs,
Ys) [if Xs and Ys are the same length].

I'll check the fix in, but we are currently having some problems with
the x86_64_linux machine we are using for our build. Hopefully the
problem will be resolved in a couple of days.

Thanks again,

Kish