[eclipse-clp-users] Large graph analysis

From: David Dreisigmeyer <dwdreisigmeyer_at_...6...>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 09:38:34 -0500
I have a large graph of about 200,000,000 nodes/edges, essentially RDFs
like:

some_predicate(subject,object).

stating the facts associated with the graph.  Some of the nodes can have
values within a finite domain but only one (potentially none) of those
values is the correct one.  I need to find which of the values is correct
using the available information contained in the graph as well as auxiliary
information that is not contained in the graph itself.

Does anyone have suggestions about how to analyze this using ECLiPSe or
would I have to use something else (e.g., AllegroGraph or AllegroCache)?

Thanks,

-Dave

--
*Go Blue!*