[eclipse-clp-users] How to override arithmetic functions with ISO standard conforming definitions?

From: Paulo Moura <pmoura_at_...342...>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:13:44 +0000
Hi,

I'm running some portable code and getting into trouble with ECLiPSe (6.1#125) due to the non-standard conforming definitions of arithmetic functions such as truncate/1 and round/1, which return a float instead of an integer, as per the ISO Prolog standard specification.

Is it possible to override the native definitions of these functions? I can only find ways of doing it for predicates, not for functions.

Cheers,

Paulo

Paulo Moura
Logtalk developer