Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Eclipse CSP on OpenSuse

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:47:18 +0100
Hi Gottfried,

You have not given enough information for us to see what might be going
wrong in your case. Could you provide more information on the platform
you are running on (the machine architecture), and the commands you used
to build ECLiPSe, and some of the errors you are getting (generally the
first few errors are likely to be the most informative).

However, I would be quite surprised if your errors are due to using
OpenSuse --- we were using Suse (I think it was OpenSuse) (for 32 bit
x86) as our main build machine for ECLiPSe in our previous setup.
ECLiPSe itself has been compiled on a wide variety of Linux (for 32 and
64 bit x86, and previously on other architectures such as alpha as
well), so unless there is something drastically different about the
exact version of OpenSuse you are using, it is unlikely to be causing
the problems.