[eclipse-clp-users] Socket between C and ECLiPSe

From: sabri allaoui <allaoui.sabri_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:57:10 +0200
Hi,

I'am working on porting a program from UNIX to Windows. In Unix, the
connection between C and ECLiPSe is done via Streams (FILE *).
The problem is in Windows. For C : The sockets are no longer file
descriptor and so cannot be linked to streams. But for ECLiPSe, it's still
the case.

The thing is when I try to receive two or more massages from ECLiPSe, only
the first one is detected by C.
So I am wondering is it a C problem or an ECLiPSe one?

I am using send and recv functions in C after establishing the connection.

Regards,
Sabri