Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Error with Eclipse

From: Krzysztof Bordon <krzysztof.bordon_at_...6...>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 11:16:39 +0100
Hello all,

I have similar problem as Matthew. I use embedded eclipse to
repeatedly compile and execute over a dozen of thousands of smaller
ecl programmes during one session of Eclipse CLP system and shortly
come across run out of heap storage. Is there a way to occasionally
purge the heap area ? I thought of using mem_fini() and mem_init()
pair of functions but they don't seem to be designed to be run
multiple times in one session. So is there a specific predicate or
embedded function I should use in order to clean the heap space ?

Best regards,
Krzysztof Bordon