Re: [eclipse-clp-users] problem with documentation

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:38:28 +0100
The problem occurred only on 64-bit Windows and has been fixed now
(build 6.1#100).  I have also sent you a corrected library(document)
by personal mail.

Thanks for reporting this.  Note that you can send bug reports that
are not of general interest to eclipse-clp-bugs_at_lists.sourceforge.net
or enter them at http://www.eclipseclp.org/bugzilla (which is online
again).

Regards,
-- Joachim