[eclipse-clp-users] Problem with reified constraints in Eclipse

From: hossein reisi <hossein.reisi_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:37:05 +0430
Hello to everybody,
I try to write a model for job shop scheduling problem  (JSSP).
I model the first constraints for start time and end time and execute tasks
in order.
but I can not write constraint for resource. I have some trouble with
reifiy. a part of my model is :

%Test Reification for need to
machine------------------------------------------------------
        dim(B1,[MaxTime,NTasks]),
        term_variables(B1 , B1Var),
        B1Var :: 0..1,
        (for(I,1,MaxTime),param(S,NTasks,B1) do
            (for(T,1,NTasks),param(I,S,B1) do
                #=<(S[T],I,B1[I,T])
            )
        ),
%Test
when run the model , in runtime error on line #=<(S[T],I,B1[I,T])
How can use reify operator with array B1?

thanks,