Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Teorethical Question

From: Thorsten Winterer <thorsten_winterer_at_...126...>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:01:30 +0200
Hi,

from a practical point, CPLEX offers an option to find a set of
"Irreducibly Inconsistent Constraints". I'm not sure whether it's
possible to extract that information from CPLEX via eplex, but I would
be interested in such an option. (Kish: how hard would it be to extend
the eplex/CPLEX interface?)

One paper I found through Google on IIS is this:
http://www.sce.carleton.ca/faculty/chinneck/docs/GuieuChinneck.pdf
And here is a tutorial that was presented at CPAIOR 2007:
http://www.sce.carleton.ca/faculty/chinneck/docs/CPAIOR07InfeasibilityTutorial.pdf
Maybe this helps as a starting point.

Cheers,
Thorsten