Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Running a MiniZinc model with Eclipse

From: Joachim Schimpf <joachim.schimpf_at_...269...>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 16:29:17 +1000
Andrei Neboian wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have a MiniZinc Model (.mzn) with the corresponding data file (.dzn)
> that I would like to run using an Eclipse solver.
>
> I would appreciate any help on how I could do that. I have installed
> Eclipse now, what should I do next?

If you just want to run some small Minzinc models without
familiarising yourself any more closely with ECLiPSe, you
can do the following from a Unix or Windows command line:

    eclipse -e "minizinc:mzn_run('mymodel','mydata',fzn_ic)"

Alternatively, start ECLiPSe's tkeclipse user interface, type

    minizinc:mzn_run('mymodel','mydata',fzn_ic)

into the query-entry, and click 'run'.

More details at
http://eclipseclp.org/doc/bips/lib_public/minizinc/index.html