[eclipse-clp-users] CHR rule remains as delayed goal

From: Ulrich Scholz <wanderer_at_...190...>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:25:31 +0200
Hi,

I'm using the library ech as part of a larger application.  Of late, running
the application leaves a CHR rule as delayed goal:

Delayed goals:
        types : typeCHR(0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, killed)

That's the first time I see a CHR rule as delayed goal and otherwise, the
application seems to be correct.  Because I try to avoid leaving delayed
goals (or, e.g., leaving choice points behind) and I want to understand what
happens, I would like to know where and why this goal delays.

But I have no clue.  Could you point me to some obvious starting points for
my search?

Thanks,

Ulrich