Re: [eclipse-clp-users] java.lang.NumberFormatException

From: Joachim Schimpf <joachim.schimpf_at_...269...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:53:54 +1100
Joris Van den Broeck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I use the Java/ECLiPSe interface, I get
> a java.lang.NumberFormatException
>
>     java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
>     java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
>     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:443)
>     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:514)
>     at
>     com.parctechnologies.eclipse.OutOfProcessEclipse.<init>(OutOfProcessEclipse.java:82)
>
> OutOfProcessEclipse.java

I think this could simply mean that the ECLiPSe sub-process
did not start up properly.  Check that you have set the
eclipsedir-property correctly, that you haven't moved your
Eclipse installation, and that you are not requesting more
memory than you have (eclipse.global_size property).

I have been meaning to improve this error message...

-- Joachim