[eclipse-clp-users] Command Prompt Query

From: Igor Kondrasovas <igor_at_...282...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 21:02:29 -0300
Hello all,

I have an external application that currently invokes some queries I created
in ECLIPSE from Windows Command Prompt. At the end of the query, I use the
writeln predicate the output results back to the calling application.
However this output is a collection with several elements and the output is
formatted to suppress the last elements, like this:

I would like to know how can I format this output to write every collection
elements in the output.

Kindly regards,

Igor.