[eclipse-clp-users] How to communicate prolog with c++

From: Siyang Tao <syt_at_...25...>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 18:16:51 +1000
Hello Everyone,

After I read the document of Eclipse-prolog, I found that there is a section
of "Communicating between Java and ECL*i*PS*e* using
queues<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/embroot046.html>"
which is good for me to exchange information beteween prolog and java.
However, I just wonder why there is not a section talking about
"Communicating between C++ and Eclipse" since I do really need to exchange
information between prolog and c++.

Anyone has the idea?

Cheers
Siyang