Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Copying Eclipse Data / Re: OutOfProcessEclipse Error

From: Wit Jakuczun <wit.jakuczun_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:39:35 +0200
W dniu 2010-06-23 15:11, Christian Wirth pisze:
> I think i found the error now, but i don't know how to fix it.
> The problem is, as mentioned, that i can't do the preparation for every
> solver because they take too long.
Why? It should take exactly the same time as for one solver if done in
parallel. As I understood you correctly, queries to the solver are
completely independent. So the workflow should be like this:
1) In parallel build ruleset for each solver
2) Send queries independently to each solver as necessary

The other solution whould be to implement parallel solver on ECLiPSe
side but I do not know whether ECLiPSe support this... Neither I have
done this.

> I'm currently copying the information
>
> via java, but that destroys the variable information, and they have to
> be preserved ? How to copy data in complete ?

If you have some free (or clp) variables then it is not possible to copy
them.

Best regards

--
[ Wit Jakuczun http://pl.linkedin.com/in/jakuczunwit ]