Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Multicore/CPU systems and Eclipse CLP

From: Wit Jakuczun <wit.jakuczun_at_...6...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:28:48 +0200
Dear Christian,
   we have done something similar on 32 processors. You must use
RemoteEclipse or OutOfProcessEclipse and not EmbeddedEclipse.. Check this
part of documentation:
http://www.eclipse-clp.org/doc/embedding/embroot048.html for more details.
All you have to do is to send ruleset to each prolog engine separately.
After this you can call them asynchronously.

Best regards
--
[ Wit Jakuczun  http://www.linkedin.com/in/jakuczunwit  ]