[eclipse-clp-users] Finding all Solutions to bb_min

From: Amine Marref <cyborgamine_at_...32...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 16:50:34 +0100
Hello,

I want to find the list of all solutions to a goal whose cost is to be minimized using bb_min/3.

e.g., I use
setof(VARS, bb_min(search(VARS,0,input_order,indomain_max,complete,[]),Cost,_),LIST)
in order to populate LIST with elements VARS where Cost is the optimal Cost in the search, and VARS is a possible assignment of variables that yields the (optimal) Cost.

Using the clause above, I am getting only *one* assignment to VARS although there are many assignments to VARS in my problem that lead to the optimal Cost.

Any help?

Thanks.