Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Counting

From: Wit Jakuczun <wit.jakuczun_at_...6...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 10:27:10 +0200
Dear Peter,
   if you are new to ECLiPSe and from your question I infere you are
new to Prolog I would suggest reading any basic Prolog programming
book. I could recommend "Clause and Effect: Prolog Programming for the
Working Programmer" by W.F.Clocksin.
   ECLiPSe provides its users with a powerful logical loops
construction but using them without understanding mechanisms could be
a pain in the future. That was my story :). Solution to your problem
was given by Philipp.

Best regards,
   Lucjan Jakuczun