Re: [eclipse-clp-users] first solution

From: Joachim Schimpf <joachim.schimpf_at_...44...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:30:33 +1000
Bogdan Tanasa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running the complete search to find a solution for a scheduling
> problem. I see that there are cases when if don't specify once in front of
> the search predicate the solver runs out of memory.
> When I am using once I obtaine the solution.
>
> How this fact can be explained ?

I cannot explain it.  A 'once' only has an effect _after_ the first
solution has been found.  Up to this point, both versions should
behave completely identically.

If you can reproduce this behaviour, feel free to send me an example,
or report it as a bug via the web site! (eclipse-clp.org/bugs.html)

-- Joachim