[eclipse-clp-users] global/stack size

From: Christos Orovas <c_orovas_at_...102...>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 00:44:45 +0000 (GMT)
Hi there,

Trying to make a program work I put a rather large number as a value for global/stack size.
The problem is that now I only see a msgbox saying "Cannot reserve stack space in alloc_stack_pairs()" when I try to launch Eclipse 6.0.

Tried to locate where the preferences editor save the new values but I figured this must be
in Windows XP Registry as no Eclipse file was modified today, although I changed the
preferences. So, the question is: Where are the values from preferences editor stored, and
if not in a file (as I guess) how we can change them manually from regedit ?

Still searching, hope I'll find it soon but if someone out there can help.. will be very welcome !

cheers,

Chris

(p.s One more clue for not in a file is that reinstalling Eclipse didn't solve the problem)