[eclipse-clp-users] Using Eclipse in Command-Line

From: Igor Kondrasovas <igor_at_...186...>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 17:55:01 -0300
Hello all,

I would like to gently ask for some tips about using the Eclipse
command-line interface. My idea is to create a small script (maybe a simple
.BAT file) that will script my Prolog application, compile it and invoke a
query. The resulting query will be streamed to a simple text file where the
calling script application will be able to retrieve the results.

It seems a little cumbersome I know. I'm just trying to accomplish a simple
task: Perform a query to Eclipse using a predicate I have already built,
passing some custom parameters and getting query results back.

I would appreciate any help you might give.

Kindly Regards,

Igor Kondrasovas

Twitter: _at_ikondrasovas

Blog: http://ikondrasovas.wordpress.com