[eclipse-clp-users] ECLiPSe 6.0 crashes with simple program

From: Oliver Shycle <oliver.shycle_at_...1...>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:27:37 +0200
Hello all,

I found a way to easily let ECLiPSe 6.0 crash with a simple test program on
Windows XP. Find the program attached to this email.
All it does is to define a Point with an offset to another Point. Calling
       pointValues(testPoint, Offset, SourcePoint)
lets ECLiPSe crash on my machine. I can't find anything wrong in that simple
code.

I noticed that if you change the sourcePoint from "anotherPoint" to any
integer value ECLiPSe doesn't crash. Can anyone explain this behavior?

Best regards,
Oliver.