Re: [eclipse-clp-users] negate constraints

From: Oliver Shycle <oliver.shycle_at_...1...>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:54:47 +0200
Dear all,

thanks to all your help and advices I successfully set up my user defined
reified constraints which no behave as I expect. The Constraint Library
Manual however left some unanswered questions.
On page 22 the manual says:
- Enforcing constraints: It seems to be better to unify the truth reified
values to variables to get active constraints. Is this correct? What are
advantages and disadvantages of passive and active constraints?
- "In the event that the reified variable becomes bound to 0 then the
constraint should actively propagate its negation." How is this active
propagation ensured by my constraints? What do I have to regard?
- same for "actively propagate its normal semantics"

Best regards,
Oliver.