Re: [eclipse-clp-users] reset the constraints

From: Joachim Schimpf <joachim.schimpf_at_...44...>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 12:02:47 +1100
Bogdan Tanasa wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible after using the bb_min predicate and obtaining the solution
> to reset the initial constraints?

Yes - you fail across the bb_min (possibly having stored away the
solution first).

 > In my case after I am obtaining the solution and I try to change something
 > in the list the bb_min starts from the beggining.

I suppose you want to do something like on Side 51 in
http://eclipse-clp.org/reports/ECLiPSe_CP2007.pdf
You can find the corresponding code in the jobshop example code
http://eclipse-clp.org/examples/jobshop.html

-- Joachim