Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Labeling a struct.

From: Oliver Scheickl <scheickl_at_...1...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:05:17 +0100
Hi,

The labeling predicate expects a list of variables that can be instantiated
with values of their domain. Usually the domain is integer. You have to call
labeling with a list that only contains your posX and posY variables, not
the entire struct.
To do so, you can for example extract all these variables with a foreach
loop and add them to a separate list.

Oliver.