Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Program Does not Load

From: Amine Marref <cyborgamine_at_...32...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:03:58 +0000
Thanks everyone,

I can now compile the program and run it.

This program is just about a tenth of the size of my target problems in future. It seems that I will sooner or later not be able to compile programs like this.

The size of the current program can be reduced by using loops to specify domains and constraints on sublists of variables. This however, only applies to this case. Eventually, each single variable will have a domain and a set of constraints which are potentially different from all other variables, so I guess this flat modeling is necessary.

I did not quite get the idea about the data file which should contain only "numbers". How can I get around the problem of needing to declare variables individually (and their distinctive set of constraints) by using a data file?

Thanks,

A.

P.S. How do I reply to this topic without generating new threads in the user-list archive?