Re: [eclipse-clp-users] C Interface Functions does not support int64

From: Hendrik Skubch <hendrik.skubch_at_...196...>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 13:00:41 +0100
So basically, what you are saying is, that it is not possible to pass a
double word integer (a long long in C usually) from C to Eclipse.
As a workaround, one could pass multiple integers of word size, and call
a predicate, which shifts and adds them back together.

concat32(X1,X2,Res):-
	Res  is (X1<<32) + X2.

Not pretty, and one has to take extra care when decomposing signed
integers in C, but should do the trick.

cheers,
	Hendrik.