[eclipse-clp-users] Locate parameters

From: simone pascucci <cxjepa_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:49:20 -0500
Hi,

I'm getting into eclipse but still I have many questions unsoluted. The
usage of locate is between them, if I understand well, locate/2 expects a
list of variables as first argument. In many cases a program does not
provide a unique list of variables but could group them in different lists
following some logic of the main application.
I would like to ask if there's some best practice dealing with these cases,
such as building a unique list of variables runtime, and retrieve the
original subdivision with programming effort, or pass directly a unique
list, and working with indexes to deal with different types of variables.

greetings

simone