Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Problem using probe_sched

From: Riyadh Jemal <riyadh_at_...191...>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:23:57 +0300
Hi Mark,

Actually the variable passed to probe_sched/5 is a list but after
discussing it with Kish, the problem found was to do with the way I had
created the list and some constraint using the variables in the list.

My problem was similar to that faced by Simone Pascucci on the mailing
list and it led me to suggest that some information including examples
on the use of dynamic clauses be included in the tutorial.

Regards
Riyadh