Re: [eclipse-clp-users] need help on general problem solving approach

From: Oliver Scheickl <scheickl_at_...1...>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 20:46:54 +0200
Hi again,

Ok I think I follow Kish's advice not to generate the code, although
in other projects this approach seems to work.

My facts data is quite simple I guess. However, it may be a lot of it.
Doesn't passing the data via arguments of the rpc goal also mean to
generate a huge Java string? I think I will again study the examples
in the manual :-)

Thank you again,
	Oliver.