Re: [eclipse-clp-users] clpqr

From: Joachim Schimpf <joachim.schimpf_at_...44...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:29:01 +1000
Zhang, Y wrote:
> 1) Anyone here can advise on how to download, install and use the
> third party library clpqr? (I couldn't get into the original website
> of the software.) 2) Does clpqr have thhe capacity to simplify the constraints?
> 3) If clpqr is not avail now, which library is the closest to CLP(R) (real domain)?
> I am using this library for teaching purpose. Thank you.
>
> Yuanlin

We had to remove clpqr from the distribution package because of
its incompatible licence.  But you can download it separately via
the Download-link on http://eclipse-clp.org/software/index.html,
then unpack the clpqr.tgz file in your ECLiPSe installation directory.

Since the source code has not been updated for ECLiPSe 6.0, it
gives a couple of warnings when compiling, but you can ignore them.
I've tried some small examples, and it seems to work ok.

-- Joachim