Re: [eclipse-clp-users] multi-loop and if then statement

From: liu.yu.senior.china <liu.yu.senior.china_at_...6...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:28:53 -0500
Dear Mr. Winterer,

Thank you so much. I understand and agree what you said. But it doesn't work and I get a No. To debug, I first replace the line with (1$=1)=>(1$=1). All the solutions of Fs are produced as expected. Then I replace the line with (Fi $= Levels[J]) => (1 $= 1) and get a No.

From my understanding, even if all the Fi $= Levels[J] in the loop are false, the clause should still return a yes because they are not constraints on Fs.

I am sorry to bother you.

Best,

Liu,Yu