[eclipse-clp-users] Question on search/6

From: Daniel Riera <daniel.riera_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:17:10 +0200
Hello,

An eay-fast question:

Is there any possibility to use "search/6" with the "backtrack(-N)"
option in order to get the number of backtracks
performed during the search not only when it is successful but also
when the search fails? (When it fails, the variable
N stays nonground).

I know I can do it by programming my own labelling, but don't know if
it is possible with the search/6 predicate.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,
Daniel
--
"pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate" (William of Ockham)
http://requetenacimiento.blogspot.com/