Re: [eclipse-clp-users] How to define coordinates that solve a system of quadratic equations, then use in search?

From: -dp- <david_at_...151...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:04:41 +0800
That's great, Marco, thank you. I had the misunderstanding that seeing
"delayed goals" meant that I needed to use some special ECLiPSe mechanism
like indomain/1 or labelling/1 to get the goals unsuspended, but the real
problem was that I forgot the Prolog fundamental of including vars in the
head if I want to see their values printed.

Regards,
David