[eclipse-clp-users] tabular logic programming

From: Benedict Kavanagh <b.i.kavanagh_at_...185...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:25:13 +0100
Dear all,

I read the web page listing Eclipse's features but I'm not sure if it
can do what I want. Is it possible to perform tabular logic programming
using the features of eclipse? In particular if wanted to write a left
recursive DCG grammar could I get eclipse to suspend identical recursive
calls and feed them with results as they come in as can be done with
OLDT resolution in systems like XSB, B-Prolog, and YapTab (extension to
Yap)?

Thanks!
Ben

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.