Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Java error messages

From: Gregory Harman <greg_at_...171...>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 00:24:29 -0500
Thanks, Joachim. I've been using EmbeddedEclipse, but with queues
since I need to get a result out that can't come as a goal variable
due to the Java interface's substitution of nulls for anonymous
variables. I suppose I could grab stderr for this purpose - I was just
expecting a thrown exception (Throw) to come with a message - on the
Java side, that's really the right place for it.

-Greg