Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Propagators with a state

From: Joachim Schimpf <joachim.schimpf_at_...44...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:15:06 +1100
Kish Shen wrote:
> Wit Jakuczun wrote:
>
>> Where could I find a road map for developing ECLiPSe? You and Joachim
>> have mentioned about features that should be available in 6.1 version.
>> What other features could we expect?
>
> I don't think we have any formal road map for developing ECLiPSe

We have one now!  http://eclipse-clp.org/reports/roadmap.html

There is actually quite a bit of interesting work going on at the
moment, probably more than in the last few years!  And we don't
know half the things you guys are doing out there...

I guess we can start discussing about future features here on this
mailing list - if the traffic gets too much, we'll start a separate
developers mailing list.

Cheers,
Joachim