Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Parser for PDDL in ECLiPSe

From: Joachim Schimpf <joachim.schimpf_at_...44...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:57:29 +1100
Ulrich Scholz wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I plan to write a parser for PDDL (Planning Domain Description Language) in
> ECLiPSe.  As a description, I have a BNF and an ANTLR input.
>
> Currently, I have no clue how to write a parser in ECLiPSe.  I had some
> lectures back in university but we used C.  Maybe of best help would be an
> existing parser that I can modify or a "cookbook"

See my recent reply in thread "Question about parsing"
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=a12d9a0f0901050720t1189533boc66f257545957ab3%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=eclipse-clp-users

You can find 3 larger examples in your ECLiPSe's lib_public subdirectory:
flatzinc_parser.ecl
xml_acquisition.pl
xml_generation.pl

-- Joachim