[eclipse-clp-users] Integer constraint solver with CHR, example code?

From: Ulrich Scholz <Ulrich.Scholz_at_...10...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:47:50 +0100
Dear all,

I'm interested in a constraint solver over Integer domains that shows
reliable fast failure.  For example X=Y, X>Z, Y=Z should fail instantly
without the need for labeling.

Maybe I will have to implement it myself with CHR's.  Does anyone have a
"good" implementation of such a solver in CHR?  I want to get an idea of a
good implementation.

(But: If I could copy the code and it would fit - even better)

Thanks,

Ulrich
--
Ulrich Scholz

Phone: +49-6221-533244
Email: ulrich.scholz_at_...10...

--

European Media Laboratory GmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 335719
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira, Scientific and Managing
Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter

www.eml-d.villa-bosch.de