[eclipse-clp-users] Using eclipse in bash

From: Ulisses Dias <udias_at_...148...>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 13:23:01 -0200
Dear all,
    I want to create a bash script to run some experiments, but I dont know
how to retrieve the answer. I will give one example:

I created the test.ecl which contains the following rule:

test(exit) :- writeln(writing).

Inside the eclipse, if I run test(X), I get:

[eclipse 4]: test(X).
writing

X = exit
Yes (0.00s cpu)

But when I try the rule in command line i get:

[udias_at_...149... models]$ eclipse -b teste.ecl -e "teste(X)."
writing
[udias_at_...149... models]$

I receive only the the exit for the write command. Anyone knows how I could
receive the cpu time and the rule output?

Thank you in advance