Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Remote Tools

From: Rafael Oliveira <rafoli_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:04:26 -0200
Thanks very much! I need exactly this, because I intend to build a CHR
editor/debug for eclipse IDE.
Then I need for the following .pl

p(X,Y) :-
        trace_call_port(call,_, Y is X*X-1),

        *(X,X,T),
        -(T,1,Y),
        trace_exit_port.

calling *eclipse.rpc("p(3,Y)");* in Java to see something like this follow
output however in Java console

(1) 1 CALL  p(3, Y)   %> creep
(2) 2 CALL  Y is 3 * 3 - 1   %> skip
(2) 2 EXIT  8 is 3 * 3 - 1   %> creep
(1) 1 EXIT  p(3, 8)   %> creep

This is possible? (active the mode *trace* for view execution without
tktools but using Java)

Best regards...

Rafael Oliveira