Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Does ECLiPSe use Object-Oriented Programming

From: Marcos Müller <marcoscefet_at_...6...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:43:04 -0300
Hey,
I took many time to respond case i was looking at this website that you
passef to me!
Now i'm improving my eclipse knowledge looking at the examples and the
tutorial's that i found at eclipse-clp.org but i'm a little bit confuse...
Ty for your efforts...

--
Marcos Müller Lopes Fonseca
Arquiteto da Informação - MAV Tecnologia