[eclipse-clp-users] ECLiPSe features for interactive configuration

From: Matthieu Queva <t-mqueva_at_...132...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:03:16 +0100
Hi,

I am interested in constraint solvers and product configuration, and I would like to know whether ECLiPSe possesses features to allow interactive constraint solving. I am also interested in knowing whether there exists any explanatory system (e.g. for computing minimal conflict sets) that can be associated or integrated within ECLiPSe.

Thank you for your help,
Matthieu.

Matthieu Quéva
Industrial PhD Student