Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Controlling lifetime of variables from Java

From: Wit Jakuczun <wit.jakuczun_at_...6...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 19:47:52 +0200
2008/6/3 Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>:
> In fact, even for the C/C++  interface, I strongly recommend that the user
> stick to the simple yield/resume model, and not to start trying to
> interleave C/C++ execution with ECLiPSe search -- there is probably no
> reason to do this as a user writing application code, unless you are
> extending ECLiPSe itself.

There was one reason. I wanted to dynamically create query.
The software I am writing is quite complicated and I
wanted to avoid writing data processing on a prolog side.
Now I see I should write more on prolog side. Then there
should be no problems.

Best regards
--
[ Wit Jakuczun w.jakuczun_at_...116... ]
[ WLOG Solutions http://wlogsolutions.com ]