Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Permission to reprint documentation

From: Kish Shen <kish_at_...2...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:59:27 +0100
Hi Nikos,

If you are using the open sourced ECLiPSe (i.e. from 5.10 onwards), then
the documentation is covered by the Cisco-style Mozilla Public License,
which means you should be able to reproduce the documentation without
any explicit permission. You should acknowledge what is taken from the
documentation and give a reference to it.