[eclipse-clp-users] Scheduling using the C++ interface to ECLiPSe

From: Soheil Samii <sohsa_at_...107...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:05:07 +0200
Hi!

I have a classical scheduling problem (with a nonlinear cost function) where
the task is to schedule a number of jobs with given resource demands
(execution times) on one or several processors (resources). The type of
constraints are precedence constraints and resource constraints. Due to
legacy constraints, I have to implement this in C++ using the C++ ECLiPSe
interface. I have set up the environment and I'm currently trying to
understand the C++ interface. There are some small examples in the ECLiPSe
installation, but many of them don't work.

Does anyone have any example code that solves a similar problem using ECLiPSe
with the C++ interface? Other comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
/Soheil